- Business get-together in Denmark
On the 20th of April the Danish Embassy in Ghana’s business get-together took place in a football stadium in Denmark.
- The Ambassador speaks at the launch of Novo Nordisk programme “Changing Diabetes in Children”
Children getting diagnosed with type 1 diabetes in Côte d'Ivoire face a drastic drop in life expectancy. With the launch of Novo Nordisk programme “Changing Diabetes in Children”, the Ministry of Public Health and Hygiene and Novo Nordisk are on a mission to change that.
- Danida alumni wins University of Ghana Award
A PhD that changed how the Korle-Bu Teaching Hospital treats newborns with infections has awarded its writer, Danida alumni, Seth Kwabena Amponsah, with an award.
- Getting a tour of Ghana's advanced ID manufacturer
At the end of Spintex Road where asphalt turns into a red dirt path, a high-tech Danish-supported company was officially inaugurated on March 1 2017.
- The Visa Section of the Danish Embassy will be closed 20-25 March 2017
During this week it will not be possible to receive/process any visa or residence permit applications, nor will it be possible to issue any visas.
- A technical school with a vision
“The entire development of this place is a very good illustration of what the Embassy of Denmark is trying to encourage."
- The Embassy donates 40 cholera beds to Cape Coast
Cholera is still a disease that occasionally threatens public health in Ghana, and recently Cape Coast had 737 cases. With a donation from the Embassy of Denmark, the health service in Cape Coast will be better equipped to deal with future outbreaks.
- Are you our new intern at the Danish Embassy in Accra? - Fall 2017
The Danish Embassy in Ghana is now accepting applications for internships for the fall semester 2017.The positions available are within Development Cooperation; Trade and investment; and Public Diplomacy and Communication.
- Successful alumni home coming event
Over 2000 alumni have benefitted from education from higher learning institutions in Denmark coordinated through the Danida Fellowship Centre, and around 373 Ghanaians are part of this network. On 28 January 2017, it was time for the alumni from the Danida Alumni Network (DAN) in Ghana to get together for the first time
- Municipal election in Greenland on 4 April 2017
Citizens who have the rights to vote to the Greenland municipal election, can cast a vote on the Danish Embassy in Accra. To ensure that the vote will be received at the municipal on the right time, cast your vote before 1 March 2017.