- Message from the new Danish Ambassador to Ghana, H.E. Tove Degnbol
Statement from new Ambassador H.E. Tove Degnbol
- Faroe Islands: Consultative referendum - Lagtingsvalg - 1st September 2015
Faroe Island citizens in Ghana, Ivory Coast, Guinea Conakry, Liberia, Sierra Leone and Togo, wishing to vote at the above mentioned Consultative referendum (Lagtingsvalg) are kindly requested to contact the Danish Embassy in Accra, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org no later than Wednesday 12th August 2015 to inform the Embassy about their wish to cast their vote before 1st September 2015. The casting of vote will take place at the Embassy of Denmark, 67, Dr. Isert Road, North Ridge, Accra, Ghana.
- The Annual Report 2014 from the Business Team is now available
- Morning greetings from our new Ambassador, Ms. Tove Degnbol
- Clean Power - Energy Opportunities in West Africa
Invitation - Energy Seminar in Abidjan 3-5 November 2015
- Artikel fra Ritzau:
Danske slavehandlere er tilgivet i Ghana
Ny dansk storfilm tager fat om Danmarks glemte fortid som slavehandlere på Guldkysten. Men i Ghana fylder fortidens danske synder ingenting.
- Ms. Margit Thomsen's farewell to H.E. President John Mahama
Outgoing Danish Ambassador, Ms. Margit Thomsen’s farewell to His Excellency President John Mahama at the Flagstaff House in Accra
- Danish business get-together June 2015
Update and pictures from the second business get-together this year.
- Ending Sexual and Gender Based Violence in Ghana - Community activities
‘Ending Sexual and Gender Based Violence in Ghana’ is a Danida funded project lead by the Ghanaian Ministry of Gender, Children and Social Protection. During the course of last week the Danish Embassy went along on a field visit as community activities took place in and around Takoradi, Western Region.
- Business Delegation to Denmark - "Building Green"
Invitation to Building Green Business Delegation to Denmark.