Skip to content

Underage applicants

If you are applying for a Schengen visa for a minor who will be travelling alone or with 1 parent, please submit the following documents:

  • A copy of the minor’s birth certificate.
  • A copy of an identity document bearing the parents’ signature (1 document for each parent).
  • A signed declaration of consent from both parents, stating that the minor can travel.
  • If applicable: A court judgement stating which parent has been allocated sole parental responsibility for the minor.
  • If applicable: A declaration from the minor’s school consenting to applicant’s absence.