Skip to content

Residence in other Schengen states

The Embassy of Denmark receives applications for residence permits for Iceland and Denmark. Applications for residence in other countries should be submitted to a diplomatic mission of that country, usually in the applicant's country of origin.

To apply for residence in Finland or Sweden, the applicant should consult the nearest Finnish or Swedish Embassy. Currently [June 2016] Sweden and Finland has embassies in Abuja, Nigeria, who can advise.