Skip to content

Minor applicants

If you are applying for a Schengen visa for a minor who will be travelling alone or with one parent, please submit the following documents:

•  A copy of the minor’s birth certificate.
•  A copy of an identity document bearing the parents’ signature (1 document for each parent).
•  A signed declaration of consent from both parents, stating that the minor can travel.
•  Contact details of both parents
•  If applicable: A court judgement stating which parent has been allocated sole parental responsibility for the minor.
•  If applicable: A declaration from the minor’s school consenting to applicant’s absence.

For more detailed information as to which documents to present for the type of visit applied for, please refer to the different categories of visits to your left.